In spite of not getting started as early as I planned (isn’t being on line and cruising around Ravelry good for burning up lots of time?), I managed the following:
which meant that sweater, hanger, camera and I headed outside.
(slight detour involving teenage son, a meal, and a ride to the train station so that he could catch the 1614 instead of a later train back to school).
moving on to the
Textured Sleeveless Vest
I managed to figure out an alternative way of constructing the next and binding off the shoulders together that did not involve more than two rows of frogging.
Since it looked like it was going to take longer to knit the collar than the armholes – I went there next, increasing needle sizes about every inch plus increasing a few stitches in the back of the collar.
This particular color has never photo’d well, and it is worse at night.
Finally, I used a much smaller needle for the armhole ribbing and was done.
Being as how it was only 2100, I moved on to
and finally got past the cuff on the first sleeve
If I can finish the first sleeve tomorrow, then I will let myself start Brage on the 15th.
I am off to update my Ravelry Project page since I finally have progress to show and only two (Pagode and Faery Ring) left as WIP.