I went ahead and frogged the second sleeve of Pyramide.
leaving only the first pattern repeat, I picked up all the stitches and am working my way back down the sleeve.
This time I will check regularly to make sure that the sleeves match. I know that I will be much happier with the result, even if it was painful to undo all that work. The good thing is that I am decreasing on both ends of everyother ridge, so each pair of ridges is just that little bit shorter.
Moving on – I took a spinning break
testing some commercial Shetland roving that I got in the UK Swap.
I still haven’t come up with a name for her although I really did decide that this Louet is a she, rather than a he. Calling her the brand name of “Victoria” just seems a bit much, but selecting a name from the Victorian Era might just do it.
Finally, I made a bit more progress on the textured sleeveless pullover. Working past the split in the neck, I am now in the not fun position of having three balls of yarn dangling so that both fronts and the back are proceeding at an even pace.
Since I managed a bit more after the picture, I have only a couple of cm to go before starting the shoulder shaping.
Obviously, my goal by the end of this coming weekend is to have completed three outstanding WIPs (pullover, Pyramide, Pagode) if not a fourth – the Faery Ring so that I can start Brage (Lavold Sweater) on the 15th.
Two/three are safely back at school and I survived a second night in a row at the gym.