I have run away from home again. If you are reading this as an email, it means that I managed to get on-line. If you are on my blog, well – I do occasionally have enough sense to preposition posts. This time it is with the Norwegian Jade. Obviously, the loop is from Barcelona to Barcelona.
From my point of view, this trip meets all criteria
- it is warmer there than here
- I like Barcelona and can find things there. Still want to spend more time in the Maritime Museum
- I am familiar with the three Canary Stops and have places to visit and hikes to take
- there are days at sea to knit.
- no cooking, cleaning, laundry
- good fitness facilities