I never used to make a list, just started on whatever felt right. Then bumped things on the needles for something more fun or interesting. As a result, I had a lot of orphan socks and UFOs.
Since spending more time being organized has resulted in completed and useful things, and belonging to a number of KALs – I now have a list every month
1. Kauni Cardigan. This is my number one project. I have the yarn as of 2 July.
2. Sockapalooza4 – finish up so that I can mail them off prior to leaving for China
3. Firebird – June BMFA SOM. I love the colorway and the pattern is the most interesting yet for me.
4. Sockmania – Serpentine July Sock
5. Drops sock – March Madness for July
6. SKL – Florenz – Juli Muster
7. Chameleon SOM – July Pattern
8. (doesn’t really count since doing any of the socks means I have met the goal in the Sock-a-Month KAL)
The Chain Links are done. 60 stitches on 2,5 mm needles. Yarn is Monarch from Angora Valley.
The yarn is wound. Now on to gauge swatches. Since it is light grey on the one, and burgundy on the other, that is where I am starting.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July.