We headed into the Fjords at a reasonable time this morning. Actually, I think we were in range if Bergen ~0300 since my phone cheerfully announced that I was back in range of communications that didn’t involve a high cost low speed ship moderated system. Our pilot came on board around 0930 just as the winds came up. Not being completely without common sense, I retreated to my cabin where I could enjoy the scenery without either being cold or a victim of the fresh breeze.
I could wait to post this until after our port call of the day. But I am not doing any tours, we arrive about 1600 and to a town of ~500 on a market day. I am thinking the stop is for the trip up this particular fjord with all day scenery and to avoid overnight charges in either Åleslund or Olden.